Language programs are also available in the fresh new Commitment regarding for you personally to big date
– My father are an enthusiastic activist of your own diaspora path from the ‘1990’s, in the event it was only delivery, whenever organizations are produced, if the structuring of the Azerbaijani diaspora got currently begun.
Later on, the fresh Ukrainian feel is actually accompanied by Azerbaijani teams far away of the world and enormous-size development from teams first started.
Ilhama try part of this type of motions because the youngsters, so it’s simply sheer one to she chose the street out-of a community contour. But not, in her homeland, this lady possibilities could be condemned in place of served. The reason behind this is exactly, possibly, continuously conservatism out of way of living.
Becoming an Azerbaijani public shape
Azerbaijani people was patriarchal. Becoming a female public figure within the Azerbaia says, are presently a minority, and perceptions on the are usually mixed. With respect to the traditional ideas off Azerbaijanis, a lady must not have a working reputation in the people. Will, the lady chief part should be to take care of the household members and you will the children. Even better – several people. Set-up ilies are still part of the standard inside society.
– I just after stored a meeting into the Azerbaijani diaspora into the Ukraine. My dad, very traditional, up coming told you, “Do you do it?” We responded, “Yes.” In which he following said, “Well, that’s all, don’t try it again.”
The lady dad, Ilhama demonstrates to you, doubted none their performance, neither this lady. He doubted exactly how this lady initiative could be imagined because of the guys away from their society.
There are a lot of ladies from the site link Partnership. But during the meetings away from diaspora leadership, Ilhama acknowledges, she actually is usually the just woman. She covers a posture when among the many frontrunners greatly condemned the reality that she are picked while the a head off a-work class during the one among these conferences. He was as long as that lady are unable to manage ten males.
– Of many female authored for me that we am their role design as they today note that an enthusiastic Azerbaijani girl might be an enthusiastic energetic public profile. I understand this particular is very, very important in the event it can change the image. It’s already altering it!
So, to start with, Ilhama are really the only girl throughout the Partnership out-of Azerbaijani Teens inside the Ukraine, but quickly the problem moved on, and you may currently you will find almost alot more ladies than boys.
Among the undertakings of UAYU is to try to enable the investigation of your own Azerbaijani code. These day there are Sunday universities inside Kyiv or other metropolises out of Ukraine, in which youngsters can also be research Azerbaijani words, record, dances, and you can sounds. Speaking of mainly Azerbaijani students whose parents would like them to learn what. Azerbaijanis are not the only of these who want to register this type of programmes.
– Whenever introducing the newest programmes, i thought that the audience are Azerbaie so you’re able to all of us, although people was in fact Ukrainians. We were very interested as to why Ukrainians had been selecting the Azerbaijani vocabulary. It turned out it absolutely was either the fresh new wives from Azerbaijanis exactly who planned to get in on the people, or team off Azerbaijani businesses. Even representatives in our Ministry off International Issues attended such programmes.
Ilhama understands Azerbaijani well, since the she heard their mommy language just like the childhood, and you may grew up in children in which it talked mainly Azerbaijani. However, actually she’s constantly boosting the girl code skills. On her behalf, Azerbaijani and you can Ukrainian is the chief spoken languages at work. She communicates along with her siblings primarily inside the Russian, along with the girl mothers for the a mixture of Azerbaijani and you can Russian.
– We just after set a goal having myself: being proficient during the Azerbaijani, and so i might use it within the daily life. I thought i’d analysis and you can improve the Azerbaijani code in order for I will freely display my personal view on it, and also in Ukrainian. I am however undergoing performing this, however, if we examine, the grade of my Azerbaijani code enjoys increased.